Why is lawn feeding so important?
Feeding your lawn is like feeding ourselves. We need food, water and nutrients to stay functional and be the best version of ourselves. All homeowners want a beautiful lawn for the spring and summer months, that’s why we advice Autumn lawns to be treated to encourage root growth, eliminate weed and moss and be part of your lawn care procedure for the best outcomes.
The main nutrients include Nitrogen for new grass growth and a healthy green look, Phosphorous for a strong grass root system, Potassium for durability and better hydration, and Iron to boost colour for green growth. Lawn fertiliser will assist with this as well as weed killers and moss killers that our professional team will apply to your lawn when the soil is moist for maximum absorption.
- Nutrition is an important step in your lawn care to make it look healthy
- Without vital nutrients your garden will become thin and turn yellow
- Once feed has been applied your lawn will become thicker and greener
- Your lawn will become stronger, making it tougher all year round
- After the feeding process, moss is less likely to grow
- Helps deal with drought because it encourages better hydration
- Without feeding, weeds are more likely to grow
- Increases plant metabolism for grass growth
- Reduces risk of disease in your lawn
- We use industry-leading products for the best outcomes
We encourage to water your lawn following our advice after the feeding process has been actioned to ensure that you’ll achieve the best outcomes. Our professional team with years of experience use the finest ingredients so that your garden will look great all year round.